There are 3 types of ACL levels in Kaldea:
- Admins: Organization Admins can manage everything in Kaldea from settings to security, members to groups. Think of them as the primary administrator of Kaldea with the most expansive permissions.
- Authors: Can create and edit resources.
- Viewers: Can only access resources as viewers. Cannot create or edit.
Adding members via email
- Go to
Profileat the top right of your GNB.
Settingsand then the
+ Invite memberand type the email address of the person you want to add.
- Select whether to add them as an
Viewerfrom the dropdown, then press
- Invitees will receive an email with a link to sign in and join your workspace.