- Data flows straight from the customer’s data source to the end user’s browser.
- Only metadata is stored and managed on Kaldea’s end.
Next version (TBD)
In our upcoming update, Kaldea will be storing the query results temporarily in a secured environment or directly in the customer’s storage. If you are already using notebook tools or BI tools, this data flow is similar or equal to what you are already utilizing. The next version enables Kaldea to provide our users with multiple benefits.
- Longer chart expiration period
- Seamless query results sharing (no need to re-run the query from the receiver)
- Cost saving from redundant queries
- Time snapshot of query results